Thursday, January 26, 2006

Virus Troubles Continue.

I continue to experience difficulties with access to this blog. So I will run continuous scans, which may make the site unavailable briefly. I am sorry about this. Due to mechanical or other troubles, I do not have any indication of the true number of visitors to this site. I am also experiencing difficulties with the images posted with the essays. I welcome comments from anyone who has read these posts.

It is possible that computer failure will prevent me from continuing to post essays here, but I will do my best to keep writing and posting for as long as I can. I encourage anyone who sees these words to read my comment "Fear and Loathing in New Jersey."

How can you remain silent when anyone's rights are violated? What is the meaning of a judge's robes? Although I cannot post images, I can provide a link to an image for the reader to contemplate as these questions are raised: http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/supreme/images/justices.jpg

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home