Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hackers Continue to Alter Texts.

A comparison between print versions of the essays I have posted and subsequent alterations in these texts indicates that hackers have taken to changing the spelling of words or to taking words out of what I have written. Changes appear overnight in essays that I have not revised. I can only conclude that this is about destroying these works. I will do my best to make revisions on a daily basis. I doubt that these efforts to frustrate me or to destroy my work will lead me to stop writing. As of 9/22/2006 there were 27 intrusion attempts on my computer, numerous viruses and spyware problems are removed from my system with DAILY scans. My most frequent attacker (this week!) was identified by Norton Security Systems as: 24.192.121.242. I have replaced my monitor and made several expensive repairs. I will keep writing, from public computers, if necessary.

All of the above remains true despite the awareness of the authorities and America's media silence is still inexplicable. November 1, 2010 at 5:57 P.M.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home